Will, Levi and Max

Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A surprising phone call.

So my pediatrician called me this morning, and guess what? Max is coming home tonight! He is taking his increased amount of food and has been doing so well that they cannot find a reason to keep him any longer (and of course insurance doesn't want to pay any longer). I am so excited! Will should get to come home in a few days and Levi will still be a while longer, but one of them getting to come home is awesome!

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! I can't wait to see them! Let me know when a good time would be to come over to visit all of you guys! I know you have to limit all the visitors so I'm waiting my turn. I hope you guys have a good night with the first one home!

    ReplyDelete