Will, Levi and Max

Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/

Friday, June 26, 2009

About to lose my sanity!

That's right, I am on the verge of losing my sanity! The boys, ALL of them, scream constantly. They eat and then like clockwork about an hour after they eat they start screaming until it is time to eat again. They only stop when they are held again my chest. They have horrible gas pains which is causing the screaming, but I just don't know what to do to help them. I cannot hold all three of them all the time. We started a new formula yesterday, but so far it's not helping. The gas drops don't help either. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the formula just takes a day or so to start helping. If not we go to the pediatrician on Monday and maybe we can try an even more specialized formula. At this point, I don't care the cost! Thank goodness my mother-in-law is babysitting this afternoon so we can go out on the river. I am looking forward to getting out and getting my composure back. Hopefully!!!

I also wanted to post the link to the photographer's blog that did our birth announcements. There are some pictures of the boys on her June 18th blog posting. She took some awesome pictures and we look forward to using her again in the future. She takes awesome wedding pictures also so check out her other postings too!
http://kellymanno.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment