What was amazing to me was to see all of these "Biker Guys" coming out to raise money for the March of Dimes. We met quite of few people and they were all very genuine and sincere, not what you expect from this stereotype. Right before we had to go on stage the chair for the Bikers for Babies said a few words and then chanted "Why are we here?" and the crowd would respond "For the babies!" I became teary eyed listening to this. (Thank goodness Dale did the speaking, I would have been a mess!) It is truly a wonderful thing what these people do. We are so grateful to them. I have posted some pictures from this day. I have also posted a link to WIL's website. Click on the Bikers for Babies video. We are in one of the first few pictures and they also have some great shots of all of the Bikes and how neat it was to see.
Dale giving the presentation. I am holding Levi, Dale is holding Max and my Father-in-Law, Rod is holding Will.
This is the boys being presented with their Harley Build-A-Bear's.
A picture with the other children that were Ambassador's for local Bike Clubs.
We went to watch the bikes come down Earth City Expressway and just happen to snap a picture of My Father-in-Law Rod with my Sister-in-Law Lauren riding with him and Lauren's boyfriend Ryan, riding right next to them. It's not a close picture, but how we managed to snap this picture of just them right between the trees is crazy!





Kyle's uncle played at that event!! Great pictures!!
ReplyDelete