A blog from the shock of finding out we were having triplets to the fun we have every day raising them!
Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/
Thursday, November 19, 2009
First tooth, first bruise and a new helmet!
The past few days have been quite exciting. First on Tuesday Max got his first tooth. You still can't really see it but it is there! On Wednesday we had helmet appointments for Will and Levi. Levi is doing really well, but there was not much of a change in Will. We mentioned how we thought the helmet was too loose and she agreed and he had to be casted for a new helmet. So Will will get his second helmet next Wednesday. Hopefully this one will do the job! Wednesday night Max was rolling everywhere as usual. One of the other boys was crying so I was holding him and couldn't get to Max in time before he rolled into the corner of the wall. Needless to say he now has a small bruise on his forehead. I think he needs a helmet too as much as he runs into things!!! I am sure it is the first of many many bruises to come. Finally this morning Levi's first tooth came through! Needing a new helmet and getting a bruise aren't very exciting, but we are very excited about Max and Levi getting their first tooth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh yay!
ReplyDeleteUh oh first bruise... I bet that won't be the last for these boys! hehe
ReplyDelete