Will, Levi and Max

Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

I haven't had a chance to update the blog in a few weeks for a few reasons.  First, the time issue, is there ever enough of it?  Second, I lost my camera.  I'm not sure if it were stolen, fell in the trash or I misplaced it (but I swore I put it on the table) while at a bachelorette party, but it's gone.  I lost a few pictures from the boys actual birthday, but they didn't cooperate so there wasn't really any good pictures of them.  The only other pictures on there were the ones of the bachelorette party, which the bachelorette may be glad I lost!!!  Ha-ha!  Anyway, the boys' birthday was good.  We were going to take them to the zoo, but it was very windy so we went out to lunch and took them to Bass Pro instead.  We'll try the zoo another day soon. 

They had their 1 year check-up last week.  They can now have whole milk and they have not had a bottle for an entire week now! Yay!  They keep climbing the growth charts, even without adjusting their age!  We are so blessed how healthy they are!  Will is walking everywhere and Max and Levi are taking more steps every day. They really like to imitate us now, talking on the phone, wiping their nose, coughing, sneezing (we all have allergies going on, can you tell?) etc. They give each other kisses (of course as soon as they see the camera they stop!).  They are so funny now! 

We went to Mark Twain Lake for Mother's Day weekend.  It was a little chilly, but it was nice to get away.  The boys gave me flowers and a new camera for Mother's Day, just in time to take pictures of our camping trip!  (Ok, it was cold so it was a cheating camping trip in a heated camper!)  The boys took wagon and 4-wheeler rides and played in the dirt!  They had so much fun, we can't wait to go back in a few weeks for Memorial Day!

Max

Levi
Will
Will, Levi & Max on a wagon ride!
Levi & Daddy
Max &  Daddy
Will & Daddy
Huck & Daddy (He's worse than the kids when it comes to rides!)  Sally hates the car so she stayed home with Grandpa and Grandma Hackmann and played in their back yard with Sheela (their dog)!
Max talking on the walkie talkie
Like father, like son!  Levi and Daddy chugging a beer!  (Levi's was not opened of course!)
Will playing lego's in the dirt!
Max
Will
"I didn't do it"-Levi
Max, Will & Levi behind bars!  They are watching mommy update the blog!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big they've gotten!!! And where did they get those awesome hoodies?! :P

    Hope you had a great Mother's Day sweetie, you deserve it!!!

    ReplyDelete