A blog from the shock of finding out we were having triplets to the fun we have every day raising them!
Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Max's Day Out!
Over the next few weeks I plan on taking one of the boys with me to do errands and such for some one on one time. Today was Max's day! He went first frankly because he is having separation issues even worse than usual after being back from Chicago. I figured he really needed some mommy time all to him self. We went shopping, to lunch with Grandma Weber and to the park! I think he really enjoyed being the only child for a few hours. Hopefully Levi and Will will have just as much fun in the upcoming weeks. Here is Max at the park!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment