Will, Levi and Max

Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Deer Hunting!

The past few weeks have been pretty quiet.  Dale went hunting during the first weekend of deer season and the boys and I just spent a quiet weekend at home.  The boys were decked out in their Deer Hunting gear the day daddy left for good luck.  It must have worked because he got a button buck.  The following weekend Dale took me deer hunting.  Every time I get a chance to do any kind of hunting I never see anything, but just being out in nature is fun enough.  Well we saw three this time and I got my first deer!  I was pretty excited.  We also took the boys to their cousin Landon's 5th Birthday Party!  They had so much fun.  There was a pinata, cotton candy and a Bounce House!  Now we can't wait for Thanksgiving!

Will 
Max 
Levi 
Levi in the Bounce House! 
Max loving his cotton candy! 
Will in the bounce house! 
Me and Levi going down the slide! 
Dale, Will and Max going down the slide! 
My first deer!

No comments:

Post a Comment