Will, Levi and Max

Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/

Friday, December 10, 2010

HOLY $@*^!

So here is funny story to share! We have a nanny, Kristen, which comes 2 days a week to watch the boys so that I can work and get errands done. Well thank goodness she was here yesterday because Levi is sick and I needed to take him to the doctor. Well we get back from the doctor and Max and Will are sleeping. Kristen takes Levi and holds him to try to get him to go to sleep. All was quiet so I decided to leave for a bit to run a few errands. Well, apparently all hell broke loose when I left! Kristen heard Will wake up so she put Levi down and went to get Will. She walks in the room and Will had stuck his hands down his poopy diaper and smeared it all over the sheets and his face! She said she walked in and Will just looked at her like “uh-oh”. So Levi is downstairs screaming because he’s sick and only wants to be held while Kristen is upstairs trying to clean poop off of Will. As if Kristen didn’t have a hard enough day already dealing with a sick kid, but she also had to deal with Will’s poop. She handled it like a pro.
So today I wake up and we are all sickly. So we are crabby to say the least. I decided we are going to take it easy and just lay around. Well we were just hanging out on the couch watching Sesame Street when Will gets off my lap for a bit. A few minutes later he looks up at me going “uh, uh, uh” showing me his hand that is covered in poop! What’s the deal? Maybe it’s time to do some serious potty training!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment