Christmas Eve started with my dad's family. We have it in my Grandpa's shed because there are 12 kids who all have kids and a lot of those kids have kids. I think my Grandpa said there was like 75 of us! We pass around the coffee can, have a nice dinner and Santa comes and bring all the little ones a present. It's usually nice to catch up with my cousins that I don't get to see very often, however on this day I didn't get to do much of it. Max still was not feeling good and was making my day pretty stressful. He wouldn't let me out of his site and then he started throwing major tantrums when he couldn't get his toy Santa brought him to work the way he thought it should. I literally broke down as I was making my plate. I had to go outside for a few minutes to cry and recompose myself! Besides all the drama with Max; Dale, Levi and Will really enjoyed themselves.
Hunter
Max
Baylen
Will
Levi
Colton
(He gets a little scared of Santa so I was psyched that I captured this picture of just Colton and Santa! I think my sister-in-law will be happy to have it!)
Santa and my Grandparents!
Me and Max in the back
Grandma and Levi, Dale, Grandpa and Will
(And my nephew Hunter in the left hand corner waiting for his turn for a picture!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment