Will, Levi and Max

Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Snow Day!

So when the boys woke up to snow last Thursday they were ecstatic!  Max said "Daddy working scooping snow."  Levi said "Daddy scooping the snow up on his big plow and dump it into his dump truck".  Will said "Hehehehehehe Snow"!  There was no way I would get them back to sleep now.  They were ready to go play in the snow at 6:00 a.m.  Unfortunately for them, that was a day I worked last week.  On Friday morning they had school and then it is was lunch and nap and off to butcher at my Grandparent's house.  I felt so bad that they had not had a chance to play in the snow so I loaded the kids up in their snow gear.  When we got to my Grandparent's they went crazy.  They didn't care that it was 20 degrees and the wind was blowing like crazy, they loved the snow so much!  The pictures I took turned out very blurry (probably because I was shivering), but here are a few that were ok.  Hopefully we get more snow this year because the boys loved it so much!
Max, Levi and Will 
Will, Max and Levi 
Will, Max and Levi 
Front to Back: Will, Max and Levi
All 6 of my parent's grand kids were playing on the Gator while we were butchering so I tried to snap a picture.  As you can see Dale graced his presence as well!
Back: Colton, Baylen and Will
Front:  Levi, Max and Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment