Yesterday morning the boys were so excited about the snow outside! They ran into our room in the morning screaming "Mom, there's snow outside!" Too bad it didn't amount to much, but the kids were still super excited. Since it was a cold dreary morning we decided to make chocolate dipped pretzels with sprinkles for Grandma and Papa and Mama Weber and Papa Great for Valentine's Day! At first Max was the only one to participate because Levi and Will made a mess with their cereal and wouldn't pick it up. But once they saw what Max was doing they quickly changed their minds and picked up the mess. They had fun dipping the pretzels in brown, pink and red chocolate then putting sprinkles on them. They then had fun stirring all of the chocolates and sprinkles together. Then they had fun eating them! I was glad I thought ahead and covered the table with wax paper, otherwise I would still be scrubbing chocolate off the table!
Max
(Look how clean the table was when he was the only one!)
Will and Levi decided to join in!
Max
Max, Levi and Will
Will, Levi and Max
Levi
Max
Will
The completed project!
After making pretzels the boys took a much needed bath. Finally, around 11:00 a.m. I decided to bundle the boys up and send them outside to play in the little bit of snow we had before it was all gone. They were very busy "making a snowman"! They love the snow. I really hope we get at least one good snow before winter is over so they can really enjoy it!
Levi, Max and Will
Will, Levi and Max
Will, Max and Levi
Levi
Will
Max
No comments:
Post a Comment