Will, Levi and Max

Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Will

For the boys birthday I decided to write a little about each one. I also asked them questions that I will (try to) ask every year just to see their answers change. (I stole this idea from a friend, thanks Katie!) Anyway, back to Will.

Will is very funny! He likes to tease and just be silly. He is very smart, but shy. If you ask him a question he most likely knows it, he is just too shy to tell you. He is also very stubborn. He won't do something unless he wants to do it, especially going potty. Will is very athletic. He loves playing sports, especially baseball. He tells us that he's going to be a baseball star when he is bigger! He is a daddy's boy and when daddy is around I can't do anything. He likes to negotiate for what he wants and test the rules. “Three more minutes then I will come inside.” “How about I will have 1 yellow Starburst and that’s it, then cereal.” If you ask him not to touch something he will go towards it, just to make sure you are paying attention. This boy is too smart for his own good. He can be very loving and sweet.  He brings us joy every day and we love him to pieces!


Here are Will’s questions and answers:

Favorite color: Orange

Favorite Cartoon: Little Einstein’s

Favorite Movie: Toy Story

Best Friend: Ethan

Favorite Toy: Tractors

Favorite Book: Snowmen at Night

Favorite Song: Old Freeze Dance

Favorite Animal: Elephant

Favorite Place to Visit: Aunt Megan’s

Favorite Food: Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment