Will, Levi and Max

Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A New Baby Cousin!

So I am extremely behind in blogging.  We have been very busy so I am going to try to catch up with several post today.  The big news is that the boys have a new cousin Jacob (or “Baby Jacob” as they call him!)  He is so precious and I cannot wait to spoil him.  Dale and I were able to visit him briefly the day after he was born, but later that day Levi and Max came down with a fever so we were going to have to hold off on the boys meeting him for a few days.  Well it turned out that Levi and Max had Hand, Foot and Mouth disease.  Let me tell you this is the absolute worst sickness the boys have ever had.  For some reason Levi was not as severe as Max, but he was still miserable.  Levi had a few spots on his feet and a terrible looking throat, but Max had spots everywhere.  He couldn’t take a drink of water without crying for 20 minutes.  It was so horrible seeing them in so much pain and not being able to do anything.  Will somehow got away without getting it.  He did have a virus earlier that same week, but was gone within 2 days. So with this house being infected we have to wait to meet Baby Jacob!  We hope to see him very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment