Today was Will, Max and Levi's first day of 3 year-old preschool! It was very exciting. They have new teachers and a class with all boys! Since they went to 2 year-old preschool this wasn't anything new so I wasn't as emotional as I was excited. When we walked into the class Levi started hugging my leg so I was a bit worried, but the teacher showed them where to hang their bags and off they went putting their bags up and going to play with toys. They are already pro's! They have drive up pick up so when we went to pick them up we saw their 3 little heads peaking out the window looking for us. They got in the car and said "We are back from school!" Then Will said "I am back from School. I told you I would come back." They seemed to really like it so we are off to a good start!
Eating breakfast before the first day of school!
Max
Levi
Levi
Levi
Will
Will
Max
Max
Levi, Will and Max
Daddy walking the boys into school!
Levi, Will, Dale and Max
No comments:
Post a Comment