Levi is a little particular about things. He has to have things lined up just so, he doesn't like things out of order and so on. I can be quite particular myself. I like things put in their place and organization. One night Levi took a shirt from his closet and put the empty hanger on the end with other empty hangers so they were all together. Well I do that so it's easier to find hangers and he did it without me even telling him. He made me so proud!!! Anyway, he is quite funny about certain things and he is proud to have his own room now and have a "spot" for everything. The other night he was getting his clothes out for the next day. I went into his room to see why he wasn't done yet and this is what I found! He may get his particularness from me, but even I am not this bad! Gosh I love this boy!

No comments:
Post a Comment