Will, Levi and Max

Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

First Day of Kindergarten!

The day has arrived where my babies start kindergarten!  I cannot believe it!  The boys were up early and ready to go.  I made them a pancake breakfast for their first day and then we took some pictures.  We then had to "wait  forever" for dad to get home so we could take them to school!  (They were very anxious to get there!)  Dale and I dropped them off and that was it, they were gone!  Max was hesitant to get out of the car at first but then did great.  I did pretty well too!  I only teared up a couple of times, but there really wasn't anytime for me to get worked up.  Which is probably why we can't bring the kids to their classrooms, better for parents and the kids!  When we picked them up they were so excited to tell us all about it and how it was "awesome"!  We then took them for an ice cream to celebrate their first day of school!
 
Max, Will and Levi

Levi

Will

Max

Will, Max and Levi

Walking into school!
Will, Max and Levi

Celebratory ice cream!
Max, Will and Levi

No comments:

Post a Comment