Last Saturday I did the Polar Plunge for my second time! Our team's theme was Rock Star's from the 70's. This year the weather was quite different than last year. Last year it was freezing rain while we were waiting to "plunge". Well this year it was sunny and close to 70 degrees! The water was freezing, but as soon as I got out I was warm again! The boys had fun watching. As I was leaving the water I got to see Fredbird and Louie the Blue and later the boys got to get their picture with Louie! Afterwards we all went to lunch and the boys sat at a bar and played pool! They thought they were pretty cool!
Sonny & Cher
(Mary and Mommy)
Our team!
Mary and Mommy after we plunged!
Denise, Mary, Mommy and Louie waving to the boys!
Max, Levi and Will with Louie the Blue!
Daddy, Mommy
Levi, Max and Will
The boys at the bar!
Will, Daddy, Levi and Max
Playing pool!
Max, Levi and Will
No comments:
Post a Comment