I don't know where the time went, but my babies graduated Kindergarten today! They had a concert and then a picnic on the playground to celebrate the last day. I became teary eyed a few times, but got really emotional when Levi's teacher presented the parents with memory books while she was crying! That was hard for mom! All the boys teachers made them memory books which are absolutely the best thing any mother could get! They give us a glimpse into their school days and it shows how much they've grown since the beginning of the year. Mommy, Daddy, Grandma and Grandpa Hackmann, Mama Weber and Papa Great, GG and Favorite Aunt Sandy all came to celebrate with us. I can hardly believe that I am the mom of First Graders. And I'm teary eyed again just writing about it! I am so proud of my boys and am excited for what's to come!
Levi
Max
Levi
Will
Will
Max
Levi
Max
Mama Weber, Papa Great,
Will, Max and Levi
Papa and Grandma,
Will, Levi and Max
Will, Daddy, Levi, Mommy and Max
Max and Ms. Coombs
Will and Mrs. Gotsch
Levi and Ms. Barth
Papa Great and Max
Will, Levi and Max
Will, Max and Levi
No comments:
Post a Comment