Papa the Great turned 60 on Monday. He didn't want a party, but we had a BBQ and fish fry in Grandma Sue's shed on Saturday. Of course when Papa Great has 12 in his family and Mama Weber 5, it turned into a party! I think Papa Great had an awesome birthday!
The boys worked hard making Papa fishing cupcakes!
Will, Levi and Max
Levi
Max
Will
Fishing bobber cake! I was short on time and had to buy fondant, it was terrible and cracked and was hard to work with! Next time, no matter what I'll just make it!
Papa The Great
Papa the Great and Max
Papa Great and I always share sunrise and sunset pictures. It was extra special to share a beautiful sunset together for his birthday!
Papa Great and Mommy
Hunter, Tara, Josh, Mama, Papa, Mommy, Daddy
Colton, Baylen, Max, Levi and Will
Papa Great, Uncle Paul, Uncle Warren & Uncle Howard
Levi photobombing Papa, Uncle Warren and Uncle Howard
No comments:
Post a Comment