Will, Levi and Max

Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/

Monday, March 7, 2016

Sunday Funday!

We've been so busy lately that we made a plan to enjoy some warm weather on Sunday.  After Church we went to Klondike park for a bike ride and picnic.  We did a loop from Klondike Park, through the Lewis and Clark Trail, on the Katy Trail and back to Klondike Park.  Some parts of the trails in Klondike were a little much for Levi so after we had our picnic, Levi and I just rode around the pond at the park and Daddy, Will and Max went and did some harder trails.  Max said "The most dangerous stuff is the most fun!"  I was probably better off staying with Levi because if I saw my babies doing what daddy said they were doing, I might have had a heart attack!  It was nice to finally take a day and do something we love together.    

Max
Levi

Will

Max

Max, Levi and Will

Mommy and Levi

Will

No comments:

Post a Comment