Will, Levi and Max

Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/

Friday, May 22, 2009

Two down, one to go!

Will is now home!!! Max had his first pediatrician appointment today and he is doing great! After the appointment I went to the hospital to feed Levi and then brought Will home. He and Max are now snuggling in the bassinet together. They look so adorable, now we just need Levi next to them. Levi should not be far behind though. He is doing great he just has to keep his temperature up for two days then he can come home. He had to go back on heat a few days ago, but it has already been turned down quite a bit. They told us that we could possibly bring Levi home as early as Tuesday. I am so happy they are doing great and it won't be too long before we are all together!
From left to right: Will & Max

1 comment:

  1. Misti and Dale I am so happy for you guys. I know there are a lot of resrictions on who comes to see the boys but if you need an afternoon babysitter sometime just call

    ReplyDelete