Will, Levi and Max

Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Camping Trip!

The boys first camping trip went very well. They loved all the attention from the family and they loved being outside. They slept in Grandpa and Grandma Weber's camper and did very well. They rode the big boy swings (well the baby swings, but big boy for them) and sat by their first campfire. They were too little to go on the lake (at least I wasn't comfortable with it yet), but we look forward to that for next year. They are also doing great with eating solid food. In fact, they all slept through the night on Sunday! Here are a few pictures from our trip!

Me with Levi, Dale with Will and Max

Max in the swing

Will in the swing
Levi in the swing
Max, Levi & Will sleeping in the camper

Dale and I with our furry son Huck. Sally didn't come because she is scared of car rides and has seizures so she stayed home with her friend Sheela-where she probably had just as much fun.

Levi

Max
Will
Me with Will, Dale with Max and Levi at the campfire

2 comments:

  1. So cute!!!! They're all smiles! :) Looks like you had fun. It was such a nice weekend to take them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misti, I love seeing pictures of you and your family. I need to come meet the boys in person sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete