Will, Levi and Max

Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/

Monday, March 1, 2010

First Swim Lesson!

We missed our first swim lesson last week because of sickness so tonight was our first.  Dale and Levi swam together, Mom and Will swam together, and Max and I swam together.  We will switch every week so we all get to swim with each other.  When we first got in they were holding on pretty tight, but as soon as they got used to the water it was so much fun.  Will's favorite part was just to splash with both hands (my mom's hair was soaked!).  Max loved to swim after the rubber ducky.  Levi tried to eat the water.  I think they really liked it.  They were so tired when we were done so I am hoping for a good night sleep myself!  We can't wait to go again next week. 


Dale & Levi

My mom and Will

Max and I

Me & Max
Dale & Levi
Mom & Will

Dale & Levi & Will
Me & Max

No comments:

Post a Comment