Will, Levi and Max

Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/

Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Magic House!

Last night the multiples group I am in, MOMMES, had a play date at The Magic House.  They rented out the original half and it was only open to us and our friends/family so we didn't have a huge crowd and all the kids could do more than if they went during regular hours.  We decided to join in the fun as well as my brother, sister-in-law and nephews and a friend and his girlfriend and their two girls.  I believe everyone had a great time.  We will definitely go back to The Magic House!

Will, Max & Levi splashing in the water!

My nephew Baylen squirting the water guns at his dad!

Will chillaxin' in the balls!

Max trying to grab the floating ball! 
(Not sure what the actual name of this exhibit was so floating ball is what I named it!)

Levi driving the boat!

Levi and me at the static machine!

Will and Dale at the static machine!

Max and Dale at the static machine!
(Max looks bald, but you can see some hair sticking up!)

My sister-in-law Tara and nephew Colton at the static machine!

My nephew Hunter at the static machine!
(Ok, he doesn't have much hair to stick up either, but look how darn cute and happy he is!)

2 comments:

  1. those are too cute! Dale looks like he's lost more weight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute...My sister was there with her triplets but I couldn't find the time to go

    ReplyDelete