Last week Dale and I, along with Dale's sister Lauren and her boyfriend Ryan, took a trip to Negril, Jamaica. We had so much fun! This was all of our first time doing an all-inclusive trip and it was so worth it. Although, by the end of the week I was not sure I could drink anymore, but you feel guilty for not since it's there and included! The food was also very good. We probably all gained a few pounds on this trip! The boys stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Hackmann for a few days, with GGMA Thomure and F.A. Sandy for a few days then with Grandpa and Grandma Weber for a few days. They were pretty much spoiled while we were gone! We missed them terribly, but it was nice to get away and mingle with adults!
Because we had so much fun I think the universe is giving us payback! The boys have all been sick this week and then on the day that they are at their worst, I pulled my back out. Anyway, today is a little better so far. The boys are acting like they are starting to feel better and as long as I stand up straight and do not bend over, my back is okay. Hopefully with each day we will all keep getting better! Here are a few pictures from our trip to make everyone jealous!
Dale and I on the Sunset Catamaran Cruise. They make it sound so romantic, but it's really a booze cruise! It was so fun, we went twice!
A beautiful sunset from our beach!
Dale and I lounging on a raft!
A view of Bloody Bay from Parasailing!
Our beach from our lounge chairs!
My mom with Will, Dale's mom with Max and Levi.
It was my 30thy birthday while we were in Jamaica and I received a surprise message from the boys! I cried and really started missing them when I got it! Although I am saying that since I was out of the country for my birthday it doesn't count! We'll just go back every year and I can stay 29 forever!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment