Dale, the boys and I finally made it to the Pumpkin Patch on Friday afternoon. We had a great time. The boys played in corn, rode pedal tractors, sat on a tractor, and saw a bunch of farm animals. After tearing them away from all of that excitement, they finally became interested in picking a pumpkin. The animals were Will's favorite part, especially the cow. He kept walking up and talking to them like they were best friends. Max wouldn't get off of the pedal tractors and bikes. He just kept going from one to the other. Levi loved everything. I think he just enjoyed walking everywhere independently! I was disappointed that I didn't get a cute posed family picture in front of the Pumpkin painting and hay bales, but they are one and a half and way too busy for a picture with mom and dad! I was lucky I got this next picture that had all three of them in it. And the only reason this worked was because I had a piece of Pumpkin Bread that I was sharing with them! The great day ended with dinner at a Mexican restaurant where the boys were so well behaved we weren't sure what to do! All in all, it was a wonderful day!

Max, Will & Levi playing in the corn.
Will petting a goat.
Levi petting a goat.
Max petting a goat.
Will talking to the cow.
Max dancing on the pumpkins.
Levi posing on the tractor.
Will & Levi with their pumpkins.
Max with his pumpkin.
No comments:
Post a Comment