Will, Levi and Max

Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What are they up to now!

Saturday night the boys decided they wanted to try on our Cowboy Boots!  It was funny!  They couldn't walk in them, but still insisted on wearing them!  They have been quite entertaining lately.  Sunday night Max had his arms in front of him like Frankenstein and was wiggling his fingers like he was going to tickle.  He chased Will and Levi around the house while doing this for a good 30 minutes!  They were all cracking up laughing.  Max also thinks it is funny to tickle your feet.  He says "tickle, tickle, tickle".  It cracks us up every time.  Will and Levi love reading.  I could read the same book to them 20 times before I put an end to it.  Their favorites right now are "The Plumply, Dumply Pumpkin", "Brown Bear Brown Bear What Do You See", "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" and "Elmer and The Lost Teddy".  Dale and I could probably read them all without looking at the pages!  They even like to read the books themselves.  They will sit by the book shelf just examining all the pages in a book, they don't even care if it's upside down!  Max just likes to eat the books!  Although, he is finally becoming more interested in hearing the stories.  The only problem is that they HAVE to sit on your lap when reading and it is hard to find room for all three, but that is a problem I hope I have for a long time!  Will is quite the daredevil!  He likes to go head first off the couch and now he wants to jump off the bench in front of the window.  I don't know where he gets this from.  He is so quiet and seems the most shy, but he definitely has a wild side.  Levi is so attentive!  He repeats everything you say and he speaks very clearly.  If you show him something, he focuses so hard on what you are doing then he can't wait to do it him self.  He is very independent!  The boys are so much fun right now.  Of course they are very busy and some days I've had about all I can take, but as with any mother, I wouldn't trade it for the world! 

Levi 
Levi, Max and Will

Levi, Max and Will

Max

No comments:

Post a Comment