Will, Levi and Max

Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bella's 1st Birthday!

Will, Max and Levi's cousin Bella turned 1 this past Saturday and we celebrated at Pump it Up.  Bella was a birthday princess!  (She's the only girl in the family, so she's always a princess!)  The boys had so much fun.  They especially loved the big slide and I am especially thankful to Uncle Bill, Aunt Megan, Aunt Lauren and Grandma Hackmann for taking them down the slide so many times.  I am not sure what I would have done if they weren't there.  We hope Bella had as much fun at her party as we did!

Will
Max
Levi 
Max and Aunt Lauren 
Levi and Uncle Bill 
Will and Aunt Megan 
Max, Will and Levi 
The Birthday Girl, Bella!

It was Dale's birthday on Sunday and I made him a landscape themed birthday cake.  I thought I would share a picture!   

No comments:

Post a Comment