Dale and I had a conference Tuesday and Wednesday and after our conference on Tuesday we went to the hockey game. Needless to say we hadn't seen the kids in two days and I was excited to spend Wednesday evening with them. We even stopped at Walgreen's on the way home so we could get them some M&M's. Of course as soon as Kristen left all hell broke loose. The boys were terrible and NOTHING made them happy. I finally bundled them up in their snow suits and we went for a walk looking for deer. But, the screaming continued when we went back inside. I was going to start giving the boys a bath while Dale cleaned up dinner. They typically love the bath and will play in the water as long as we let them. Well they didn't want to get in and Will and Levi preferred to walk around the bathroom naked playing for a while. Max wouldn't even come close to me or the tub. Finally I got Will in the tub and Max was soon to follow. They decide to stand in the tub which is a big no no. I am trying to get them to sit down when I see Levi walking across the bathroom naked and starting to poop. I am trying to get him on the potty before poop goes everywhere and Max falls and hits his mouth on the tub and chips his tooth. Needles to say, we put the boys to bed an hour early and I had myself a good cry!
No comments:
Post a Comment