First I will share my real Mother's Day Surprise! The boys each gave me a card, some flowers for the Barn, and a Magnolia Tree for the Barn. The boys helped Dale plant the flowers and the tree and I look forward to watching my tree bloom year after year! Ok, now to my other surprise!
I know this is quite disgusting, but I wanted to post a picture of my Mother’s Day surprise. I want the boys to remember the stories of their childhood! In a perfect world I would want them to look back and say “You are so wonderful to put up with us, you’re the best mom in the world”, but I know better. They’ll see this and just laugh, but that’s okay I am actually laughing too! You can’t have kids without a good poop story or two!
Anyway, I go in the boys room Sunday morning looking forward to the “mornin’” greetings I usually get, but instead when I open the door Will is completely naked and there are turds scattered around the room. Some were smeared into the carpet, there were smears on their sheets and of course there were smears on all of the boy’s hands and feet! As we are cleaning up I see a toy nail on the floor when I picked it up I realized that it must have been the tool of choice to do the smearing. Ahhhh…the joys of motherhood!

No comments:
Post a Comment