Will: "Mommy lay with you, Will"
Levi: "No, Mommy lay with you, Levi"
Will: "No, Mommy lay with you, Will"
Levi: "No, Mommy lay with you, Levi"
...and so on and so on until they fall asleep. And when we awake it starts all over. They even fight if someones hand is on "their" car seat! I know it's only going to get worse as they get older and fight harder, I just didn't think all of this started this early! I'm really looking forward to years of being a ring leader!
Anyway, in my recent Parenting magazine there was a recipes to make Rice Krispie treats into pops using chocolate chips and sprinkles. I bought all the supplies and thought what better day to make them than when the boys are extremely crabby. Hey, it gave me almost an hour of kids sitting in one spot and no fighting! It may have taken longer to clean-up from the project than it did to actually do it, but Mommy really needed a breather and if it meant wiping chocolate off of every nook and cranny of the kitchen and the kids, well then I had to do it! Here are some pictures of the boys making their treats! Oh and they all have blue mustaches because I had to give them a cupcake while I got everything ready. Yes, it was that bad of a day where I let my kids eat cupcakes and rice krispie treats in one sitting! Sugar is one of the basic food groups, right?

Will
Max
Levi
Levi
Will
Max
Max
Levi
Will
Will
Max
Levi
This is what happens to your windows when you move your child out from the table and just a little too close to the window when you have to go rinse your rag! They were due for a cleaning anyway!
What they were supposed to look like! All of the boys first one turned out good until they discovered that they can eat everything!













No comments:
Post a Comment