Will, Levi and Max

Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/

Friday, September 9, 2011

A couple of funny stories and a proud mommy moment!

So the boys have been doing pretty funny things lately so I thought I would share before I forget!  Several weeks ago I was taking the boys to my moms work for a visit.  They were being completely atrocious that morning so I decided to go to a park and burn off energy before the visit.  As we are driving I took a drink of my coffee.  The boys all said "mommy drink coffee".  With the way the morning had went so far I said "Mommy should have put booze in her coffee!"  That was that.  We went to the park, went to moms work and went to lunch.  The next week we went to my Grandma's so she could fix a couch cushion.  I brought my coffee with me as it was early still.  My Aunt Sandy was sitting on the steps next to my coffee talking to Levi when Levi told her "mommy's coffee".  Aunt Sandy said "yes that's mommy's coffee".  Then Levi said "Mommy put booze in her coffee!"  Aunt Sandy was surprised.  She just laughed and said she wanted some of Mommy's coffee! 

Today when we were driving home from pre-school I asked the boys about their day and what their friends names were, but they just said their teachers names.  There are another set of triplet boys in their class that they have played with outside of school so I asked if they played with them.  I explained to them that those boys were triplets like them and explained what triplets were.  I figured it would be over their heads, but I've already seen little kids ask them if they are triplets so I thought I would explain it.  I said "so Will, Max and Levi are triplets."  Levi said "Levi not triplet, Levi 2!"

Finally, last week after the boys first day of pre-school I asked what songs they sang.  They said they sang their ABC's.  I asked them if they could sing their ABC's.  (They sing them all the time but only go to G.)  To my surprise Levi and Will sang their entire alphabet all by themselves!  I was very excited and impressed with them.  I am a proud mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment