A blog from the shock of finding out we were having triplets to the fun we have every day raising them!
Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/
Sunday, October 2, 2011
I guess I was due!
It has been a while since the boys have done something really crazy. Not the typical every day crazy that is our lives, but the climb out the window crazy, so I guess I was due one of those days. And no it does NOT involve being locked out! Friday I picked the boys up from school and I had a surprise, Max finally had his own room! I had completed it while they were in school that morning. We came home, ate lunch, then it was nap time. Max did ok in his room until he pooped. I took him downstairs to change him and he fell asleep on me within two minutes so I put him back up in his new room. I could hear through the monitor that Will and Levi were still awake so I opened their door to check on them and they were laying in Levi's bed just talking. The talking went on for a while then it was silent so I figured they were sleeping. One lesson I should know by now is to NEVER figure anything! After a while of silence I heard giggling and some ruckus. I went up to see what was going on and I walked into two naked boys, poop and pee on the floor and Will holding a big round turd in his hand. I immediately took them to the bathroom to wash their hands and then to take a bath. Levi was already in the tub and as Will was getting ready to get in he slipped and bit his tongue pretty badly. As I was consoling him Levi decided to poop in the tub. (Of course I just scrubbed it a few hours before!) I got Levi out of the tub, put diapers on the two of them and made them sit on their bed while I cleaned up messes. As I cleaned spot after spot of poop off the floor I closed the closet door only to find feces strewn all over the door. I realized that Will was playing "baseball game" with his big huge round turd and the closet door was his backstop! I got everything cleaned up and had somewhat calmed down when I went back to their room to get them clean clothes only to find that Huck had now peed on their floor. My only question at this point was does the no return pet stain remover work on kids too?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment