Since the year Dale and I met we have gone to Fast Eddie's by boat in October. In 2006 Dale proposed to me on the boat before we picked everyone else up at the marina. He said we had to take the boat for a drive before everyone else got there to make sure it was running ok. I didn't think anything of it because the boat had recently had some issues. We got on the river at about 8:00 a.m. Dale drove to a nearby slough and stopped. We sat for a few minutes then Dale sat across from me and popped the question. About a second after I said yes a yellow floatplane flew right over us! It was such perfect timing you would think Dale planned it to happen that way. It was perfect! Well this past Saturday was our annual Fast Eddie's trip. We had to pick up my cousin at a marina in Portage. As we pulled in "our" yellow floatplane was sitting in the docks. We seized the opportunity to have our picture taken with "our" plane!

No comments:
Post a Comment