A blog from the shock of finding out we were having triplets to the fun we have every day raising them!
Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/
Friday, August 10, 2012
What's been going on?
I have been bad about updating my blog lately. It seems we never do anything, but yet are extremely busy all the time. Dale and I just got back from Jamaica. The boys stayed with my brother and sister-in-law half the week and with Dale's parents the other half. They had fun and we had fun, but I was sure ready to come home to see them. Shortly before we left Will FINALLY started going potty on the big boy potty and wearing big boy underwear all the time. I was nervous that while we were gone he would regress, but thankfully he is still doing awesome. I can officially say that the boy's are all potty trained! Now if I can only get them to clean the bathrooms! Man do those boys have terrible aim. But no more diapers just more Clorox! They have all really been into music lately and listening to the radio. Their favorites right now are "Pontoon" and "5-1-5-0". We brought them drums back from Jamaica and they will play the drums and sing "Pontoon". One of these times I hope to catch it on video because it is soooo cute! They also pretend a lot. They are constantly pretending to be our friends Ben and Erica riding jet ski's. It's hilarious! But enough of the cute stuff, that's only a small part of the day! Most of the day consists of fighting. They have gotten so good at fighting that I think they make things up to fight about, especially Levi and Max. Man can those two fight. There have been several occasions where I make them sit in time out together holding hands and make them hug and kiss and tell each other they love the other. They hate it! They straight up wrestle each other down now. Ahh! It's only going to get worse and more physical. We are ready for them to go back to pre-school and have that structure again. They are ready to go back too, but they don't start until September 5th. Hopefully we can get in a few fun things before then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment