Last Thursday the boys went to the dentist for the first time. Papa went with us because I was nervous about taking them myself. We went back and there were several chairs lined up with several hygentists so they could all go at the same time. Will refused to get into the chair and was clinging to me the entire time. Finally the dentist had me hold Will so he could at least brush his teeth with a regular tooth brush and look at his teeth. Max started to refuse but Papa got him to sit in the chair and hold his hand. Levi went right into the chair sat down and let them do their thing. They all looked good so far! They each got 2 new toothbrushes and several trinkets from the prize buckets. We were in and out of there within 30 minutes. It was the best dental experience I've ever had! And thanks again to Papa because if he weren't there I know Max would not have gone either. It's just always better to have a helper!
Levi, Will and Max
Levi
Max
Will
No comments:
Post a Comment