I almost forgot about this post I wrote a while back. Better late than never!
The boys have been saying the funniest things lately. Who knows where they get in from, but it’s pretty funny! Here are some stories and funny things the boys have been saying! I am sure I will have plenty of things to add in future posts!
The boys were all play fighting one night and it was very loud. We couldn’t get them to stop so I finally told them that if they wanted to fight to go outside so I didn’t have to hear it. Max walks over to where Dale and I were and said “This does not involve you, it involves us.” I guess I was put in my place!
We were putting op the Christmas tree and Max was interested in helping the most. He kept calling the ornaments “Arguments”.
I gave Levi his oatmeal for breakfast and he said “Well hello gorgeous!”
The boys were all looking for Fred (our elf) one morning when Will said “Where are you Fred, Fred the stinky head.” Fred probably didn’t give Santa a good report on him that night!
The boys had a puppet show at school recently. They were telling me how one puppet tickled Levi and Will but not Max. Max was saying that next time the puppet would tickle him. He then said “You never know!”
Max had been looking at all the “arguments” from the Christmas tree to find one’s with his name on it. He would then put all of his ornaments on a single branch. He would find the ornaments that still had the little “Made in China” stickers on them and insisted there were his because they started with an “M”.
Max was being a bully and chasing Will. Will jumped on the couch and turned to Max and said “Max you’re a pain in my ass!” (Oops! I know I say that without realizing what I’ve just said.)
No comments:
Post a Comment