A blog from the shock of finding out we were having triplets to the fun we have every day raising them!
Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/
Saturday, February 1, 2014
January
So it's been a while since I have posted anything. Why? Because there has been absolutely nothing to post. Why? Because it has been freezing and snowing ALL THE TIME. It has even been too cold to play in the snow. We have been pretty bored here and really tired of staying in the house. We are counting down the days until spring even though we still have a long way to go. The boys keep saying "I want it to be summer." "When is it going to be summer?" and "Can we go to Florida?" I believe we won't be complaining about heat this summer! So goodbye January. Only 2 more months until Spring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment