Will, Levi and Max

Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/

Monday, February 3, 2014

Monster Trucks

Santa surprised us with Monster Truck tickets this year.  The boys were super excited and so were Dale and I since it meant getting out of the house!  Before we went though I did the Polar Bear Plunge at Lake St. Louis. Levi took a few pictures as he was the designated photographer for our fun day!  It was freezing, however the water didn't seem too bad because I was so cold before I went in.  The boys enjoyed watching it and it was fun to have them yelling for me!  After the Plunge we came home to change then headed to Monster Trucks.  We had a pit pass so walked around for a little while checking out the trucks.  We then headed to our seats for the show.  The boys loved it.  They would cheer for their favorite trucks.  Will's favorite was Iron Man, Max's favorite was Maximum Destruction and Levi's favorite was Grave Digger!  It was a fun night.  Though February wasn't starting out too good either since Dale had to keep leaving his seat to take phone calls since it was sleeting/freezing rain.  At least he got to stay and enjoy the evening with the boys!

My costume for the Plunge.

Our plunge team. 
Will 
Will and Levi 
Max would only see Spiderman and Ironman if I went with him. 
Max, Will and Levi 
Levi 
Daddy and Mommy 
Levi 
Max 
Max, Will and Levi 
Will 
Max 
Levi

No comments:

Post a Comment