Friday the boys school put on a Mother's Day Tea. It was so special. I had a place mat made by each of them, a corsage made by each of them and a crown made by each of them. There was also a picture of them holding a sign why they loved their mommy and a questionnaire about me that they answered. I won an award because one of the questions asked When is your mom funniest and Will said "She's not"! Will said he loved me because "I give him hugs", Max said he loved me because "I tell him good morning" and Levi said he loved me because "I fix his bed covers". They sang numerous songs about moms then we had tea and punch and snacks. It was such a special day for me and my boys!
Will, Levi and Max singing their songs to me!
Will
Levi
Max
Will, Levi and Max
Max, me, Levi and Will
Will, Ben and Levi
(Ben kept photo bombing us when we were trying to get a picture so when we finally got our picture I made sure to get a picture of him too, and aren't these three friends so sweet?)
Me and Max
Levi and me
Will and me
No comments:
Post a Comment