Will, Levi and Max

Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Check up!







We had another doctor's appointment today! The ultrasound was amazing. I can't believe how much they've changed and grown in two weeks. The three black holes are just proof that there are three. You can really see how they look like babies now! I haven't gained weight but was told they wouldn't yell at me this time because I have been so sick, but they will next time. I need to gain more weight to meet my goal of at least 75 pounds. In order to do this I need to eat around 3,000 calories a day. Sounds like fun, I know, but it is much harder than you would think, especially when you always feel sick and have an expanding belly! So I better force more meals into my day. They say it is very important to gain weight early in a multiple pregnancy because they will be premature. Also, it will help reduce the risk of pre-term labor. The doctor gave me some more suggestions about morning sickness. I hope they will work!

No comments:

Post a Comment