Will, Levi and Max

Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/

Monday, November 10, 2008

First apointment with specialist!


Today was our first appointment with the high risk doctor that will be delivering our babies. We first had an ultrasound in which the babies look great. I can't believe they are already moving around at only 8 weeks and 5 days. We then met with the doctor. He was very thorough and informative. The appointment took about 4 hours total. I know the rest of my appointments shouldn't take this long, but from now on I will pack snacks! I will go to the doctor every other week and at 20 weeks and I will go every week until I deliver. I will deliver by cesarean. The doctor said most triplets make it to 33-34 weeks and should weigh a little over 4 pounds each. He also said to expect a NICU stay anywhere from 2-4 weeks for the babies. He said one good thing is that I am tall so I should be able to carry the babies well. Here are individual pictures of each baby. They aren't very clear, but still so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment