William Dale arrived at 4:10 p.m. weighing 3 lb. 12 oz. and 16.5 inches long,
Max Leon arrived at 4:11 p.m. weighing 4 lb. 1 oz. and 17.5 inches long, and
Levi Joseph arrived at 4:12 p.m. weighing 2 lb. 13 oz. and 16 inches long.
They are all doing really well and breathing on their own. Will and Max are currently in isolettes and Levi is under the billi light for jaundice. They are eating well so hopefully they will fatten up quickly. They are very handsome and sweet little boys! We pray that they continue to do well and keep progressing!
Congrats!!!!! They are adorable!!!! :)
ReplyDelete~Jess
They are beautiful! Congratulations! I can really see Dale's face in that picture of Levi. haha! What a beautiful family photo! It's funny how you can see the small medium and large! Love you guys!
ReplyDeletesqueeee! Congrats guys, they are beautiful! Ya did great, mom :o)
ReplyDeleteCurlienoonie is Lindsay and Scott, sorry :o) Really old screen name
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Misti and Dale! We're so happy for you. They're handsome little guys and I can't wait to see more pictures.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I am Linda Thomure's sister and have been following along with your journey. Thank you for letting us take a peek at your lives. The boys are very handsome and I wish you all much good luck. (you are both going to need it with 3 boys) YIKES!!!!!!
ReplyDelete