Before I tell you about our first bike ride I have a quick story about Levi. If you haven't figured it out yet, he's our child with the most attitude. The other night we strapped him in his chair for his bed time bottle. Everything was all under control so Dale and I went upstairs to start making dinner. Levi started screaming (not crying screaming, I mean screaming like a girl, with major attitude). We were going to go check on him then all of a sudden I didn't see his chair anymore. We ran downstairs and he had flipped his chair forward (mind you it is a rocker with a kick stand type of thing and the kick stand was down, and he still flipped it) and was trying to crawl through the gate with the chair on his back. He looked like a turtle. Here is a picture of our little turtle.

Ok, now to our bike ride. Wednesday evening we decided to finally try out our new bike trailers. We took the Katy Trail from the Family Arena down to Riverfront Park where the boys had a picnic dinner and then we rode back. After some drama with the boys helmets (we couldn't get them to stay on right) the bike ride was relaxing and fun. Will and Levi rode with Dale since he had to pull two kids and they are smallest. I pulled Max because I only had one child and he is the biggest. Here are pictures.
From left to right: Max, Will, Levi & Dale eating their dinner.
Levi & Dale
Max, Will & I
Will, Max & Levi
Will & Levi in their trailer.
Max in his trailer with the diaper bag!
No comments:
Post a Comment