Will, Levi and Max

Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/

Friday, April 16, 2010

What was I thinking!

A few weeks ago I made the boys some whole wheat banana pancakes.  They loved them so much that I made a few batches and froze them for a quick fix breakfast.  Well we depleted that supply so I decided to try whole wheat blueberry pancakes this time.  I know, what was I thinking?  It was a mess.  We will stick with banana pancakes until they master the use of silverware. 

Levi

Max

Will (Ok, so he doesn't like to get messy!)

What else has been going on with us.  A lot actually.  Will is taking several steps and says words like pretty, ball and tree.  Pretty was his first official words besides dada and mama.  He loves looking at trees and I always point to them and say tree, look at the pretty tree.  He just decided he liked the word pretty best I guess! 

Max will also take a few steps.  He still babbles and doesn't really say any words besides dada and mama yet until yesterday when he said Huck (our dog's name).  He is getting tubes in his ears next Friday.  I have a feeling his vocabulary will pick up quite a bit when that happens.  I also think he will walk more because he will be more on balance.  And hopefully he will just be an overall happier baby. 

Levi hasn't taken any steps yet.  He is still quite wobbly, but he loves to take walks with daddy holding his hand.  He just laughs and thinks he's hot stuff.  I think he's so wobbly still because he can't hold still long enough to concentrate on walking.  When he does start walking on his own, it's going to be a run! 
Levi is learning a few words also.  His first official words besides dada and mama was stinky.  He thinks it funny when he goes number 2 and I tell him he is stinky.  One day he just started saying stinky back at me, using the S and everything.  He will also say ball and he loves to scream and just make loud noises.  Thanks daddy! 
The boys are getting so big and are so much fun to play with.  They have such fun personalities.  They turn a 1 year old in two weeks.  Their big party is next Saturday.  We are looking forward to it!  (Although mommy will probably cry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment