Will, Levi and Max

Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/

Friday, April 16, 2010

Up to no good!

We knew the day would come when the boys would turn from babies into little boys, I just don't think we were quiet prepared for it already.  The boys were playing with their toys on Sunday and all was quiet and content.  I should have known from the quiet part.  I hadn't seen Levi come out from the corner for a while so I decided to peek.  Levi had climbed into the toy tub.  Okay that's not so unusual, especially for Levi.  It was just a tall thing for him to climb into without us actually putting him in there.

For a second time that day they were all content playing with their toys so I decided to run upstairs and make some lemonade.  When I came back downstairs a few minutes later Will was sitting on top of a rubber tub.  That's right, Will the child that acts so innocent was on TOP of the tub.  He climbed from this little ledge we had put in front of the window so that they could see outside onto the top of the tub.  You will see from the picture how high it was.  We are no longer safe.  We now have mischievous little boy's not sweet innocent baby boys!  Oh how much fun are we going to have the next 17 years!  (That's because we're kicking them out at age 18.  Ha-ha, just kidding!) 

Levi in the toy tub!

Will on top of the tub.  He was extremely proud of himself!

Max wasn't mischievous this day, but he looks guilty doesn't he?  Ha-ha!

Will, Max & Levi looking out the window.  This is their favorite thing to do lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment