I know! It's crazy right? It has it's own hitch for the car, but luckily it will fit in the back of the Yukon! And you really get used to the look of it!
A blog from the shock of finding out we were having triplets to the fun we have every day raising them!
Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/
Friday, July 2, 2010
New Stroller!
After taking the boys on a long walk and my arms killing me from trying to keep the stroller straight, I was able to convince Dale that we needed a jogging stroller. Unfortunately, triple joggers are wide and we already have trouble fitting our double stroller through doors. So I asked my fellow MOMMES members for advice. It just so happened that someone had their triple jogger for sale, and it was tandem. So we got in the car and drove to Columbia, IL to test it out. WE LOVE IT! We have probably put 30 miles on it since we got it two weeks ago. It is so much easier to push long distances than the other stroller. And now Dale and I can get some exercise with the kids. Here is a picture of our stroller!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i love this stroller. I have the one for quads.
ReplyDelete