The transition from Cribs to Big Boy Beds has been very interesting. This past week has been very long and we are all very tired. But, I think we are starting to get it. The past several nights it has only taken about 10 minutes for them to fall asleep (knock on wood!), but naps are another story. It doesn't matter how tired they are, they keep refusing to give it up. We put them in their room, close their door and let them play until eventually they get tired enough that they fall asleep wherever they are at the moment. They also wake each other up. Whoever wakes up first must go around the room and wake the others because they have all been very sleepy. I don't understand why they don't get it. Someday they will wish they got to sleep as long as they could! But for the time being Dale and I rely on caffeine and try to have a lot of patience, but some days the patience runs very thin and for those days we rely on a nice cold beer! Ha-ha!

Max and Levi fell asleep in front of the door during nap time.
Will finally gave in and fell asleep in Max's bed.
And this was too precious! Last night they all fell asleep in Will's bed. It was the cutest thing ever so I had to get a picture. We ended up moving Levi and Max to their own bed so they wouldn't roll over each other during the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment