Will woke up around 6 a.m. Christmas morning. He wasn't feeling well and I tried getting him to go back to sleep but then he realized that Santa should have come. I convinced him it was still the middle of the night so Santa hadn't come yet and he needed to lay back down. I let him lay with us so he wouldn't wake Levi and Max, but he just kept tapping his fingers on my pillow, it was driving me nuts! Finally he got up to go pet Huck and he finally fell back asleep on Huck's bed! Shortly later Max woke up. He didn't realize what was going on so we just had to keep him in our room. Huck however knew what was going on and kept running down the hall and back to our room just waiting to go open presents! At 8:30 we had to wake everyone up and Huck got to open the first present because he was too impatient! He has always knew when it was Christmas! The boys loved all of their gifts from Santa. They weren't as loud as I expected them to be because I think they were just exhausted, but they still were excited about everything! After presents both sets of grandparents came over for breakfast. We always have mimosa's and Grandma H brought kids wine so the kids were able to have some too! They thought they were neat! Later in the day we went to GG's to have Christmas with my mom's family. As soon as we got there Will had a fever and I had to take him and Dale home. We were pretty tuckered out, but it was still a very nice time!
Will
Huck impatiently waiting for us to get up!
Max waiting for the other boys to wake up!
Levi, Max and Will waiting for us to tell them they could come downstairs!
Will, Levi and Max
Levi
Huck
Will
Max
Dale, Max and Will
Grandma and Levi
Will, Levi and Max
Mama Weber, Levi, Max, Will and Papa Great
Grandma, Max, Levi, Will and Papa
Me and Huck, Max, Levi, Dale and Will
Playing Hungry, Hungry Hiipo!
Will, Dale, Levi and Max
All tuckered out!
Huck, Will, Dale and Levi
No comments:
Post a Comment