Will, Levi and Max

Will, Levi and Max
Photo by http://ashleysportraits.com/

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Weber Christmas!

We had Christmas with my immediate family on Saturday before Christmas.  We opened presents right away.  And no not because the kids were begging like you would expect, but because my mom was was too excited to wait!  I had to tell her to stop because I was not even in the room.  I was wrapping her present for my dad.  (I should have known to arrive early to wrap my mom's present, because Dad always waits for me to do it for him!)  The boys loved all their gifts and had a blast playing with each other the rest of the day!

Colton, Will, Papa Great, Hunter, Max, Mama Weber, Levi and Baylen 
Front Row: Colton, Will, Papa Great, Max, Mama Weber, Levi, Baylen
Back Row: Me, Dale, Hunter, Tara and Josh 
Will 
Levi 
Max 
Colton 
Baylen 
Hunter 
Front: Max and Colton
Back: Will, Baylen, Levi, GGma and Hunter 
Playing a trick on Mama Weber!
Max, Will, Hunter, Levi, Colton and Baylen



No comments:

Post a Comment